I was tagged by Reina-Kitsune
! Feel free to tag yourself if you'd like to do this, I have no idea who is still active here
Answer each question separately. It doesn't matter one answer comes from a different region than the other. Just mix your own perfect Pokemon journey and tell us why.1. If you were about to go on a Pokemon journey and could choose one of all starters there are, which would it be?Well, that would be a tough choice. I love most of the starter Pokémon, and would probably be happy with most of them. But if I absolutely had to choose, it would be Piplup. Most of the starters are cute at the beginning, but I suppose I'd rather deal with an arrogant penguin than, say, a flaming dragon or a huge dinosaur plant XD2. It will be given to you by the professor who made the biggest impression on you. That is...That would be Rowan, because unlike most others, he has his shit together. And because evolution is fascinating! Runner-up: Sycamore.
3. If you could choose your hometown from all hometowns we've had so far, it would be...
Twinleaf. It has a special atmosphere and there is a lake right behind it! But I also have a soft spot for New Bark Town.
4. The region you'd travel through?This is a tie between Johto and Sinnoh and please, do not force me to choose. It is physically impossible for me. I absolutely adore both of these regions. I'd travel through both if it was possible.5. Sorry - like it or not, you'll have to face the team that you consider most dangerous across all games. Which one it is?
That would probably be good old Team Rocket. After all, their motivation is money and they will do anything for it. The other teams are less dangerous because they have ideals they will adhere to - and therefore, they are predictable to an extent.6. There are usually some forests on your way to greatness, which one would you like to explore? Ahhhhh. Eterna Forest still owns my heart. Alternatively, does the Laverre Nature Trail (the route just before Laverre Cit) count? That would be a runner-up. Although I'd probably get scared to death there 7. Sad enough, you will also have to go through the most annoying cave, full of annoying Geodudes/Zubats/Boldores appearing every three steps, driving you crazy. Which one it is?Rock Tunnel. The biggest frustration of my childhood. And never forget that day when my nuzlocke Butterfree bit the dust there.8. You also have 8 Gyms awaiting your challange. Pick those you really want to visit either because of their cool setting or cool gym leader. But careful, not the same type twice!
Oh my god no I can't do this.
Sabrina (Psychic, Saffron City)
Green (Ground, Viridian City)
Jasmine (Steel, Olivine City)
Clair (Dragon, Blackthorn Town)
Winona (Flying, Fortree City)
Elesa (Electric, Nimbasa City)
Roxie (Poison, Virbank City)
Valerie (Fairy, Laverre City)
I think I might have a bias for girls? XD I wanted Volkner there, but he had to go because of Elesa.9. The epic conclusion draws near - you'll have to battle and join forces with one box legendary Pokemon. Which one will become your soulmate?
Thanks, you just made it much easier for me with that "box Pokémon" limit
I would want it to be Ho-Oh, but somehow, that would not feel right (I am not worthy yet). I think Suicune would be fitting for me.
10. Well done - there is not much left for you to do before facing the elite four. But one of those things is a very important battle against you rival. What's his/her name?
silver-senpai notice me
11. And now the Victory road. It will be tough. As tough as the most tough Victory road you've ever been to. Which one will it be like?
Give me the original one and then watch me get lost and starve to death in the tunnels. The Hoenn one is a close runner-up, though.
12. It's here. Here comes the respected Elite Four. Made of the toughest elite four members you've ever faced!
Lance (Gen I, before he became the champion)
Phoebe (Gen III)
Drake (Gen III)
Sydney (Gen III)
Gen III had some really tough trainers in there. I absolutely can't judge Gen VI because I was overleveled as fuck.13. And finally... someone you've been encountering during your journey. Someone who maybe helped you and maybe did not. But definitelly the strongest Champion you've ever had to defeat.Cynthia. She is the strongest ... and the best